Hi and welcome to Fowey Royal Regatta’s 2014 homepage.
The Fowey Royal Regatta went well this year regardless of the weather, the crowds tuned up and had a great time and showed that it takes more than a bit of rain to stop them having a good time.
Fowey Regatta committee have shown that the hard work over the winter months has payed off and are to be commended for it, also the local business's that contributes so much to the Fowey Royal Regatta.
Not forgetting the small army of helpers that work hard in the back ground that make it all possible.
By the end of this week after a short breather the Fowey Royal Regatta Committee will be planning the Programme for the 17th/23th August 2014 Fowey Royal Regatta which will be as good if not better than this years events (rain or no rain).
So come and join us at the Fowey Royal Regatta 2014 in Cornwall one of the best Regatta events in the Cornish Calendar.
The Fowey Royal Regatta Committee can be contacted on 07980516552
MONDAY 3rd FEBRUARY 2014 at 7pm in the PARISH HALL
Regatta 2013 Photograghs are avalable from Photoboxgallery
You can choose your photo,s and the size, pay and do it all on line.
RAFT RACE RULES
1. Competitors should wear buoyancy aids.
2. Minimum 4 persons per raft.
3. Juniors are up to and including 16yrs of age.
4. NO mechanical propulsion.
5. The use of canoes or rubber dinghies is not permitted.
6. All rafts must have the same number of crew at the finish as thay started with !
7. All craft must be taken ashore after the event.
8. Entry forms must be completed, get them from the Harbour Office.
9. All competitors MUST comply with the starter and race officals' instructions.
10. Throwing objects is prohibited.
The Town Bus runs a service from all the main car parks into the town all year round.